Housing is one of the first things that come to mind following a Permanent Change of Station (PCS). Getting assigned to MacDill Air Force Base (AFB) has many advantages, including plenty of affordable housing options on and outside the base.
However, finding the right house that suits your needs and preferences isn’t always easy. It is essential to do your due diligence by studying and understanding the base and local housing market.
With over 50 years of mortgage industry experience, we are here to help you achieve the American dream of owning a home. We strive to provide the best education before, during, and after you buy a home. Our advice is based on experience with Phil Ganz and Team closing over One billion dollars and helping countless families.
Choose Your Military Base for More Housing (Houses for Sale) Information
- Air Station Clearwater Coast Guard Base
- Blount Island Command Marine Corps
- Camp Blanding Army Base
- District 7 Coast Guard Base
- Eglin Air Force Base
- Homestead Air Reserve Base
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base
- ISC Miami Coast Guard Base
- MacDill Air Force Base
- NAS Jacksonville Navy Base
- NAS Key West Navy Base
- NAS Panama City Navy Base
- NAS Pensacola Navy Base
- NAS Whiting Field Navy Base
- Naval Air Warfare Center Navy Base
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville Navy Base
- NS Mayport Navy Base
- Patrick Air Force Base
- Training Center Corry Navy Base
- Tyndall Air Force Base