1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.... okay, who doesn't? I am a realtor in Metro West helping buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals by helping them make informed decisions. I am launching a Youtube channel to feature our amazing towns with an intro to our many local businesses. (Shop local!) Fun fact: my husband and I have renovated/occupied/rehabbed 10+ homes in Wellesley. We LOVE putting our 21st-century stamp on antiques and colonials. Our next project is building a log home in Ludlow, VT.
For summer fun, we love our New Seabury townhome, and visiting the Vineyard whenever we can.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
Dave and I have been married 31 years. We have three delightful children: Danny lives in Montrose, CO with his amazing wife Marisa. Our twin daughters are rising college juniors.
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
Working in real estate full time for 16 years. Before that, it was a fun sideline to my day job in corporate sales. That worked great until the twins came along... then I pivoted to full-time. License #9080421.
4. How did you get into the industry?
Dave and I were both in corporate sales but always renovating homes. We had met many realtors doing flips, and when we met Elaine Bannigan at Pinnacle Properties, she was THE BEST at all facets of the job. After a few successful transactions, she invited me to join her team, a true honor. I would never work for any other company.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
Five Star Professional for Outstanding Service and Production
Outstanding Production as a Top Ten Wellesley Realtor
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
My extensive knowledge about construction, negotiating savvy, and joy in the process of helping you achieve your real estate dreams.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
Pilates, reading, volunteering for A Better Chance, and Wellesley Service League
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
1. I have moved at least 14 times
2. Dave and I met as college freshmen and got married 9 years later. His college buddy famously said, "at least she knows what she is getting!"
3. I volunteer as the property administrator for affordable units in Wellesley.
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Going on an African Safari, visiting the birthplace of Prince and Laura Ingalls Wilder (maybe not on the same trip!), visiting Bali
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Laugh/walk with my husband Dave, and facetime my children.
To learn more about the real estate market, check out our weekly newsletter where we talk about food, real estate, and mortgages! Got a question? Contact me today to chat with a financial advisor or discuss your next steps.