1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I'm Mike Panza and have a true passion for what I do. I've been lucky enough to be in the Real Estate space for close to twenty years spanning everything from being a Realtor, Founder of a Non-Profit for First Time Home Buyer Education, and Mortgage Professional. Besides putting my clients first, I love sharing my really great sense of humor where I typically laugh at my own jokes first!
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
I am happily married to my wonderful wife, Emily of four and half years. We have a two-year-old son, Domenic who is full of life, apple sauce, and trucks.
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I'm a Realtor and founder of the Panza Home Group which is a team of professionals who focus on assisting our clients to acquire, invest and trade real estate in the Greater Boston area. I have been in the space for close to twenty years.
4. How did you get into the industry?
By mistake...I was in the customer service/retail space once I finished school and was looking for a change. I applied for an opportunity in the mortgage business and the rest is all history. My first call was the first client I began to work with and the first transaction that I ever completed.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
I have been very fortunate enough to win various awards throughout my career. National, regional, local, and awards specific to my individual office. The properties I have sold have been featured in various print and digital media outlets.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
My ability to lean on my vast experience in many various facets of the Real Estate and Mortgage industry. I understand that every client, every transaction should feel like the best transaction ever for the client and all my partners. Providing five-star concierge-level service is what I strive for every single day.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I love spending time with my family and when I'm able to, give back to various philanthropic groups.
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
1) I'm bilingual with Italian being my first and primary language until I started school as a kid.
2) I'm terrified of heights but have gone sky diving and bungee jumping
3) I've been to three different super bowls, played baseball on the field of two different major league baseball fields, and been the announcer of an event over the public address system at Fenway Park.
9. What’s on your bucket list?
1) I would like to speak at a large Real Estate Industry event
2) Experience the Northern Lights in Iceland
3) Set a Guinness world record
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Spend time with my family and friends. I'm a diehard Boston Sports fan and am working on perfecting my golf game which is a work in progress.