1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I am a classic youngest of three boys who grew up as you would expect, I had a great mother and father and 2 surrogate fathers in my two older brothers. I always felt loved and valued and expect nothing less than that from anyone in my life. I have been married for almost 32 years and we have two great children, David and Andrea. I have learned that my family defines me, not my job.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
I have been married to my wife Susan for 32 years. We have a son and a daughter. Both are out of college, David works in Insurance and Andrea is an ICU nurse.
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I have been in the mortgage business for 36 years and at my current position with Arch MI for 7 years. I sell Private Mortgage Insurance to lenders and love my job and the company I work for. Everyone here takes so much pride in what we do.
4. How did you get into the industry?
I started in the industry as a bank teller like so many others....
5. What sets you apart from your competition?
I really love working with my customers and working on loan files to help homebuyers. I also work nights and weekends when my customers are working and need me.
6. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I love to run and work in the garden. My real passion is creating pottery on the wheel. I have been working in a community studio for 11 years.
7. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I am the son of two Italian immigrants
I work in real estate finance but love art and hanging out with artists
I am a current candidate for the FBI Citizens Academy
8. What’s on your bucket list?
More travel India and Alaska are my top places to see next
9. What do you do in your spare time?
Run, Garden, play with clay and go to the beach