1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
My name is Tom Tomasian. I was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. This year, I made the decision to expand my business into the Southwest Florida region. The weather and the beaches are amazing, I am looking forward to helping all my clients with all their Real Estate needs in the Sunshine State.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
I have five fantastic nephews and nieces, who all reside the Metro DC area, I like to visit them as often as possible. I am their favorite (and only) uncle!
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I have been in the Real Estate and Lending worlds for over 20 years. I am passionate about helping people with the most important purchase of their lives, their home!
4. How did you get into the industry?
I've had an interest in Real Estate since high school, and have built a career over the last 20 years that has been more fulfilling than I could have dreamed of.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
I have been a top selling agent in my office since I started my career as a full time Real Estate. More important than any awards are my clients' testimonials, and seeing the smiles on their faces when they close on their new homes.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
My dedication and attention to detail sets me apart from competition. I treat every transaction as if it were my own, and ensure that my clients are set up for success from day 1. My tag line is "Beyond the Finish Line".
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
My passions are running and living a healthy lifestyle. I have completed several Boston Marathons and a handful of others. Through running, I have also been able to raise several thousands of dollars for multiple charities, especially for our Veterans.
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
1. I can run a marathon in under 3 hours (on my best day)
2. I am the uncrowned champion of Jeopardy (on my couch)
3. I am secret Blitz Chess player and can play for online for hours (guilty pleasure)
9. What’s on your bucket list?
I would love to complete all the major marathons and I am half way there. They include: Boston, NYC, Chicago, Berlin, London and Tokyo. Once I do finish that, I would like to complete an Ultra Marathon, 100 miles!
10. What do you do in your spare time?
I love to spend time with my friends and my family. Relationships mean everything to me. I am always up for new adventures, as long as I am surrounded my good company.