1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I’m a laid-back but focused-driven person. I have a sense of humor and I always give it 100 percent of nothing at all, there’s no I between. I'm passionate about life, I enjoy the company of others, and genuinely want to help other people achieve their goals. I’ll always give it my best shot. I feel That if you love what you do it’s not a job but a lifestyle.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
Long term awesome girlfriend and I have two dogs and two cats!
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I am a Realtor listing agent and also work with select qualified buyers. I have been in the industry overall for three years with a license in Massachusetts New Hampshire and now in Florida.
4. How did you get into the industry?
I originally got into the business in Massachusetts and New Hampshire through a good friend that started a brokerage. I joined on and worked there for a couple of years. So I got in through a friend.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
No awards yet but the future is bright.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
I won’t take no for an answer unless it really means no. I’ll go the extra distance to help my clients.
7. Where are you having the most of your success in your business?
Having moderate success with listings, and constantly adding new potential sellers into my database.
8. Where are you having the most pain or where are you finding most of your challenges in the market?
Most pain is when another agent gets the listing over you. It’s challenging getting listings in a tight inventory environment but it’s all a numbers game in the end. Not working with the “right “ buyers or the “right “ sellers. Dealing with tire kickers on both sides is a waste of time.
9. Do you have a goal for how many families you want to help in the coming year?
I will help families but for the most part, most people I have interacted with are people looking for second homes and are older. I have not seen a flood of families moving down here yet, but I would be more than happy to help them settle down in the upper keys.
10. What are your 3 non-negotiables in your business or personal relationships?
Honesty, dedication, and clarity.
11. If you could change anything about the mortgage process, what would it be?
Finding the right lender that I can communicate with to make it as easy and understandable as possible.
12. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent, and/or hobbies?
My passion is to get better physically, mentally, and spiritually. Most hobbies I have include some form of physical activity working out. Reading books and listening to audiotapes for mental and practicing yoga ties all three together.
13. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I watch the sunrise most mornings, I practice yoga, I enjoy diving.
14. What’s on your bucket list?
Travel to all continents and someday take a rocket to space.
15. What do you do in your spare time?
Read, play with my dogs, workout, beach, dive, bike ride, golf, hike, yoga.