1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
My name is David Tran
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
Not married, no children, I have a chihuahua terrier mix, her name is Nala
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I am a REALTOR, since I was 18, and got my license.
4. How did you get into the industry?
One of my good friends did photography for Real Estate, and he introduced me to one of his clients who he did the photos for, and I was sold on becoming a real estate agent. License #9571260.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
What sets me apart from my competition is my attention to detail and being innovative so that clients are in the best position to achieve their goals.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I am really into fitness, and I try and keep variety into my fitness life, I would do CrossFit, weight training, yoga and bouldering, and calisthenics.
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I am trilingual.
I am a big foodie, will try everything that won't kill me.
I used to have silver hair
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Do Muay Thai in Thailand for a few months,
Skydive in Hawaii
Create Club Tranimal
10. What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I just like to relax or if I can't just journal and reflect.
To learn more about the real estate market, check out our weekly newsletter where we talk about food, real estate, and mortgages! Got a question? Contact me today to chat with a financial advisor or discuss your next steps.