1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
My name is Erika Noonan and I am new to the Real Estate business! I am eager to learn all I can and put that knowledge to good use. I have a degree in secondary education and a minor in special education. With that background, I love helping and educating people to the best of my ability!
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
I am not married and do not have kids, but recently adopted a lovable tabby cat named Ziggy.
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I am a realtor and a showing specialist working for the Panza Home Group. I have been apart of the real estate community for nearly 3 months.
4. How did you get into the industry?
I love admiring houses and working with people, so what better career than real estate!
5. What sets you apart from your competition?
I am lucky enough to be mentored by an agent who has been in the real estate business for 20 years. With his knowledge and background, I am receiving more guidance than most. Also, with my education background I am also very good at educating people in the home buying process and helping support their needs.
6. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I love being outside and exercising as much as possible, along with traveling and spending time with family and friends.
7. List three interesting facts about yourself.
1. I have played piano since the age of 6
2. I am from Vermont and started skiing at the age of 2, which led to numerous years of ski racing
3. I am related to Zebulon Pike, who discovered Pikes Peak in Colorado
8. What’s on your bucket list?
I would like to travel around Europe
9. What do you do in your spare time?
Spend time with family and friends
Contact Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the real estate market, check out our weekly newsletter where we talk about food, real estate, and mortgages! Got a question? Contact me today to chat with a financial advisor or discuss your next steps.