1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I have been an active professional licensed realtor in the Disney/Orlando Central Florida areas since 2005. As 2021 comes to an end I continue to stay on task with my real estate business and achieving my educational goals. I have a terrific sense of humor 😆and always look on the positive side of things. I ❤️a night out to dinner, a movie and then lol out for a drink to discuss the movie is a fantastic way of ending any day.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
I am married and have 2 four legged Yorkies, Zeus and Thor. One is 5 lbs Zeus and Thor is 4 lbs. They act as if they are huge dogs but are as loveable as can be.
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I have been in the real estate business since 2005 . Founded and am the current team leader with The Sanchez Realty Team @ Florida Realty Marketplace since 2015.
4. How did you get into the industry?
I had a neighbor who became a realtor and listening to her talk about how much she has helped people was right up my alley. I took my real estate course in November 2004 and by March the following year received my official Florida real estate license.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
Orlando HomeBuyers Award Winner - Best in Customer Service
Top Producing Listing Realtor®️
Top Producing Sales Realtor®️
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
Our team focuses on giving our clients the ultimate buying or selling experience. We want to help guide them so that they can feel confident and stress free as they journey thru the process of their real estate transaction. We want to be your go to real estate source for all of your family and friends. We will always respect the confidentiality of our relationship, and we’ll never share anything about your private business.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
Accomplishments include becoming a Seller Representative Specialists , Certified New Homes Co-Broker, and a Real Estate Short Sale Specialist My passions include dancing, traveling,photography, scuba diving, growing orchids and Japanese Maples
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
Was a professional ballet dancer in NYC
Love to build furniture
Love to play UNO
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Travel to Italy
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Outings with friends
To learn more about the real estate market, check out our weekly newsletter where we talk about food, real estate, and mortgages! Got a question? Contact me today to chat with a financial advisor or discuss your next steps.