1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
Hi! I'm Kathleen DeMarle, a licensed realtor, an avid equestrian, and a stand-up comedian. I grew up in the Boston suburbs, upon graduating high school I attended Purdue University for Hospitality and Tourism management. After a brief stint at a couple of high class resorts, I moved back to Boston in 2015.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
No kids, no pets, no husband!
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I currently work as a Realtor at eXp Realty. I have been with eXp for right around a year. Prior to being in real estate, I was in the hospitality industry working specifically in sales and event planning. License #9567112.
4. How did you get into the industry?
My dad used to take me around to new build homes and open houses as a kid, which got me initially hooked on the industry. After spending a lot of time in the hospitality industry I made the switch during the pandemic and have thoroughly enjoyed my time so far.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
With my hospitality and sales background, I bring professionalism, communication, and analysis to all of my clients; while tailoring each search to their needs. I also have a niche understanding of equestrian properties, as I have over 20 years of experience with horses.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I have done stand-up comedy in New England for the last five years. Outside of that, I am an avid equestrian and lifelong downhill skier.
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I owned a dachshund for 16 years
I once broke my neck in a horseback riding accident and walked around for 3 days without knowing
I have done comedy for over 6 years and have performed in festivals in San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, and Portland
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Travel to Fiji, Thailand & Japan
Go helicopter skiing
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Horseback ride, bake, tell jokes, ski and write.