Kirsten Smith: An Experienced Palm Beach County Florida Realtor
1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
Born and raised in Boca Raton, I have established deep roots in South Florida. After a stint in the music industry and public relations over 18 years ago, I ended up getting my real estate license and I've been selling the South Florida lifestyle and all it has to offer, ever since!
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
Not married, no kids (just an amazing niece and nephew)! No pets at the moment, but that will change soon.
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I work for Douglas Elliman. I've had my real estate license for 18 years.
4. How did you get into the industry?
I was working for a public relations company that represented several real estate developers, and I ended up doing walk thrus when one of the developer's buildings started to close new units. It was a crazy job to take on because I was the person who walked people through their units for the first time. I either heard them elated, or really upset. After that, I decided I wanted to get paid to sell the units so I got my license....and haven't looked back since.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
I've achieved recognition for being in the top 11% of my company.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
I offer a full, white glove, service approach to my clients. The process of purchasing a home is intricate and demanding with many moving parts. I help my clients navigate every aspect from start to finish and beyond....
7. Where are you having the most of your success in your business?
I have the most success with residential purchases.
8. Where are you having the most pain or where are you finding most of your challenges in the market?
The most challenging part of the market is inventory.
9. Do you have a goal for how many families you want to help in the coming year?
My goal is to help at least 20 families find new homes in Palm Beach County
10. What are your 3 non-negotiables in your business or personal relationships?
Integrity, Honesty and Fun
11. If you could change anything about the mortgage process, what would it be?
I like to align myself with the best mortgage brokers so the process for my buyer is seamless
12. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent, and/or hobbies?
I love the outdoors: biking, paddleboarding, hiking, yoga, skiing. I love to travel the world for concerts and good food!
13. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I can't resist a good karaoke night, or jumping on stage with a band. I love to write creative non fiction. I was a big tomboy when I was younger.
14. What’s on your bucket list?
Australia, living on a big boat for a couple weeks in the Mediterranean, cage diving with the great white sharks in South Africa.
15. What do you do in your spare time?
I'm super active, love getting outside, listening to good live music, surrounding myself with great company and good food!
Contact Kirsten Smith
Phone number: (561) 350-0348
Read recent testimonials:
"Kirsten helped me to buy, rent and then sell a wonderful home on the intracoastal in
"She was on the ball with everything from search to close. I look forward to using her