1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
My name is Lianna, I am 35 years old, and I am from Stamford, CT - born and raised. I love a good meme and a good sense of humor!
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
Married with 2 girls and 1 boy plus 2 dogs!
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I work for William Raveis Real Estate
4. How did you get into the industry?
Love everything about real estate - my dad has been in construction since I was little, we built my house together. Have always found it very interesting.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
I’m awesome 😎 No, seriously, I am very good at communication and getting things DONE. Very proactive.
7. Where are you having the most pain or where are you finding most of your challenges in the market?
I am new, so I wouldn’t say I am having any challenges right now.
8. Do you have a goal for how many families you want to help in the coming year?
My goal is 6 - it is my first year doing this and I am hoping for a client every other month.
9. What are your 3 non-negotiables in your business or personal relationships?
10. If you could change anything about the mortgage process, what would it be?
Less paperwork to gather and submit.
11. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent, and/or hobbies?
Passion/accomplishments: having 3 kids. Passing the series 7 and real estate exam.
12. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I am an only child (interesting & boring)
My third child was almost 10 lbs(natural labor).
I used to work in finance - buying & selling stock for clients
13. What’s on your bucket list?
Greece with the fam
14. What do you do in your spare time?
Not work related...
Contact Lianna Melzer
Phone number: (203) 561-9185