1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I consider myself the man! Not in an arrogant way but everything I've been through.. Being told 'No, No, No' my whole life has fueled me to become the best person ever. I'm very genuine, honest and fun. I respect everyone equally and will work my ass off for anyone who gives me the same time and respect back.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
Single and Ready to Mingle!
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
Real Estate... Approx 10 months full-time grind. License #9557344.
4. How did you get into the industry?
Recruited with Team
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
Having a strong background in personal and corporate finance, I have the ability to value assets down to the decimal and have an easy way of communicating this back to the client. Why overpay when you don't have to. Match this with my experience in negotiating from Yale the competition doesn't have a chance when we put all our chips in.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I love working and making money for myself. I'm very proud of all the schooling, certificates, licensing I've achieved.
When I put the phone down I enjoy walking and exploring the city and trying new restaurants. I also own a boat in Quincy and any free time I have I love spending it on the water.
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I'm always hungry, I'm 100% immune to Covid, I live in the North End
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Vegas, Maldives, Owning an investment property
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Fish, Go to restaurants, Work out and do boot camp classes, Spend time with family and friends