1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I am a reliable, predictable, and organized person. I love doing real estate with passion and what gives me satisfaction is accomplishing my client's goals!
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
I am a mother of three great adult children, a grandmother to four very handsome grandkids, and a so proud great-grandma of two gorgeous girls!
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I am a realtor since 1990. Just took a break from my career to care for my terminally ill mother and now, I am back, fully charged to service new clientele!
4. How did you get into the industry?
It was brought to me by one of my bosses back when I used to be a secretary.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
Listing agent of the month.
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
I believe my honesty and high ethical standards makes me stand out from a crowd.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
One of my passions is to be able to be financially independent, one of my accomplishments is to have had a cleaned real estate license for more than 31 years! My talent could be that I have extra patient, think before acting and one of my hobbies is oil painting!
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
I am punctual
I am honest
I am reliable
9. What’s on your bucket list?
A trip to Tuscany, Italy!
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Play video games
To learn more about the real estate market, check out our weekly newsletter where we talk about food, real estate, and mortgages! Got a question? Contact me today to chat with a financial advisor or discuss your next steps.