1. Be yourself – but introduce yourself and tell us who you are right away. Show us the fun personality.
I am a dedicated life long student who enjoys education, reading, cooking, nature and exercise.
2. Are you married? Do you have children? How many? Boy / Girl / both? If no children, pets?
3. What do you do for work? How long have you been doing it?
I'm a REALTOR with EXIT Realty in Lake Worth and have been assisting sellers, homebuyers and investors alike throughout Palm Beach County with the complex process of property ownership.
4. How did you get into the industry?
Worked in the home improvement industry for 12 years, Homeland Security for 5 years and then finished up my degree in college after 15 years decided to open a business. I saw how I could help and decided to get my license. It was one of my goals to do this type of work.
5. Have you ever received any awards? If so, please list.
I have many designations and certifications: AHWD, EPRO, MRP, RENE, SFR, C2EX, GREEN PSA
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
I genuinely care about people and like to build relationships with customers.
7. What are your passions, accomplishments, talent and/or hobbies?
I love art. hiking, and skating. I also like get-togethers with friends and spending time.
8. List three interesting facts about yourself.
1. I love music
2. Planning and Goal-oriented
3. Active Investor
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Want to see all the world's wonders. I would like to travel the globe.
10. What do you do in your spare time?
Walk, bike, hike, skate, play video games, watch documentaries, travel and read non - fiction.